The Crown 180A, 280A, 1160A and 660A are high-
Some applications include schools, hospitals, factories, restaurant/retail, houses of worship, fitness facilities, A/V boardrooms, prisons, and small offices. Typical uses are paging, background music, security and evacuation instructions.
The amplifiers vary in their number of inputs, number of outputs, and power range:
- 180A has 1 input and one 80W power amplifier for single-
- 280A has 2 inputs and dual 80W power amplifiers for two-
- 1160A has 1 input and one 160W power amplifier for single-
- 660A has six inputs and six 60W power amplifier channels for multi-
zone systems. It can drive different types of speakers in different areas of a facility.
- 180A, 280A and 1160A have 1 or 2 inputs, 1 or 2 amplifier output channels. 660A has six inputs and six amplifier output channels
- Ideal for commercial and industrial use
- Balanced Phoenix-
type line inputs; touch- proofed screw- terminal speaker outputs
- Advanced protection system includes output current limiting, DC protection, circuit breaker/fuse, and thermal protection[contentblock id=9 img=gcb.png]