The GLX-D Advanced Digital Wireless Headset System features intelligent battery rechargeability, the durable SM35 headset microphone for high quality headworn vocal performance applications and the GLXD4R metal rack mount receiver. For use with GLX-D Advanced Frequency Managers providing robust RF performance, automatic frequency management and increased channel count with exceptional digital audio clarity and seamless operation.
- Provides up to 16 hours of continuous use with Shure lithium-ion rechargeable batteries.
- Automatically links with GLXD4 and GLXD4R wireless receivers for seamless frequency changing
- Sophisticated design with rugged metal construction
- Easily accessible on / off switch
- Locking TQG connection for use with Shure lavalier, headset, earset, and instrument microphones and guitar cables
- Wearable wireframe headset fits securely and comfortably for active performers and multi-instrumentalists
- Tight, unidirectional (cardioid) condenser pickup pattern rejects signal bleed and feedback for use on loud stages and behind floor monitors
- Flexible gooseneck design allows for optimized placement to further improve source isolation
- Lightweight and low-profile form enables comfortable, long-wearing use
- TA4F connector compatible with any Shure wireless bodypack system
- Included in a wide variety of Shure wireless systems, renowned for their ease of use and reliable performance
- Locking snap-fit windscreens tame plosives, breath and wind noise for clean and intelligible sound
- Tailored frequency response refined for clear, crisp vocal reproduction
- Legendary Shure precision engineering for durability and performance
- Rack mountable receiver with removable antennas for exceptional audio and rock-solid performance in multi-system installations for house of worship, education and live music applications.
- Lithium-ion battery serves either as a replacement or a spare battery to charge while using the system.