- 353919-0110: L1S Line Array Black x 1
- 353924-5110-PS15 power stand 220-240 x 1
- 351964-0010 Bose B1 bass module x 1
- Recommended for audiences up to 300
- 12-speaker articulated line array delivers 180-degree horizontal sound coverage
- Produces consistent tonal balance with less volume drop-off over distance
- System’s interconnecting pieces allow for easy transport, setup and breakdown
Spend less time setting up your gear and more time enjoying it. The new L1 Model 1S portable line array system delivers a potent combination of portability and performance. It’s compact and light enough to make setup quick and easy, yet powerful enough to fill a mid-sized venue. This system works well for solo musicians, bands and public speakers.
Put your PA behind you
The vertical configuration of the system’s small, closely spaced drivers allows the L1 Model 1S system to project sound forward and to the sides—delivering 180-degree coverage—but very little up and down, reducing unwanted reverberation. This produces consistent tonal balance as sound spreads more evenly across the stage and into the audience, and the volume level drops off much more slowly than with a conventional speaker.
Unique Bose® technologies enable the system to serve as both PA and monitor. It can be positioned behind or to the side of the performer—and you hear just what the audience hears. You’re in control, and there’s no need for conventional monitors, mixers and PA systems.
Convenience to go
The three components of the L1 Model 1S system—upper array, lower extension and power stand—connect quickly and easily without the need for separate speaker stands. Setup and breakdown take just minutes. And everything stores neatly into the included carry bags, making transport easy, too.
L1 system offering a unique combination of performance and portability for an audience of up to 300. With a 12-speaker articulated
line array providing 180 degrees of clear, even, sound, the system is also designed to work with the T1 ToneMatch® audio engine as well
as a choice in bass modules. Easy to transport, and set up in minutes.
- High-performing, powered, portable two-way loudspeaker system with
a 195° H x 10° V nominal dispersion designed for the production and
reproduction of live music, music playback, speeches and A/V sound
- 12-driver articulated line array produces wide, uniform sound
coverage throughout the entire listening area—even off to the extreme
- Consistent front-to-back coverage, 12 drivers mounted in a vertical
line array produce less drop off in sound pressure level per doubling in
distance than a conventional point source
- Retractable folding leg mechanism for easy transport
- Lightweight, interlocking components
About 351964-0010 Bose B1 Bass Module
The bass module output of the power stand can adequately drive one or two B1 bass modules. Up to two more B1 bass modules can be added to your system by using a Model A1 PackLiteTM power amplifier connected to the bass line output of the power stand.