- Best sound in class!
- All metal case with rugged finish
- Easy set up of up to 12 channels per frequency band
- Programmable Status Display with Two-Color Backlight
- Integrated frequency scanner with country specific frequency management database
- Infrared data transmission link
- Rehearsal function for finding dead spots
The SR 450 diversity receiver is your best choice for cost-efficient, high-performance multichannel systems. Up to 12 channels* can be used simultaneously within the same subband and even large systems will work smoothly in environments hostile to RF transmission.
Being compatible with professional WMS 4000 antenna splitters, power supplies, and high quality antennas, the WMS 450 enables you to set up highly complex wireless systems. In Auto Setup mode, the receiver will scan the available bands, find an interference-free channel, and transmit the related frequency data to the assigned transmitter via infrared. This technique significantly reduces the time it takes to set up a multichannel system. A Rehearsal function identifying dead spots, a programmable display clearly indicating all important system parameters, twocolor display backlighting warning the user of critical conditions from a distance, and a transmitter battery status display on the receiver enhance reliability and add to ease of use.
|Audio bandwidth||35 to 20,000 Hz|
|THD||<0.3% (at 1 kHz)|
|Signal/noise ratio||120 dB(A)|
|Audio outputs||balanced XLR and unbalanced TS 1/4″ jack, balanced level switchable to -30 or 0 dBm|
|Dimensions||approx. 200 x 44 x 190 mm (7.8 x 1.7 x 7.4 in.)|
|Net weight||972 g (2.2 lbs.)|
|Patent(s)||Remaining playing time (Patent no. AT 408.280, GB 2.349.230, US 6.344.730)|
- The receiver shall be a stationary diversity design with 1200 carrier frequencies that can be programmed within a 30 MHz wide subband and a rugged half-rack case with backlit liquid crystal color display.
- The receiver shall provide indicators for audio and RF levels; diversity mode (A/B); transmitter battery status; name, frequency, frequency group, and preset (country) name.
- The color of the backlighting shall change between green and red to indicate normal operation or display user-selectable warning messages (low battery capacity, audio level, RF level, etc.).
- The receiver shall select intermodulation-free frequencies automatically from an integrated frequency database arranged by local frequency allocations and provide an automatic function for finding dead spots.
- An infrared radiator shall transmit setup parameter data to the transmitter.
- Rear panel BNC sockets shall allow either the supplied antennas or a complex antenna network to be connected to the receiver.
- The squelch threshold shall be adjustable between –70 and –100 dBm.
- The receiver’s audio bandwidth shall be 35 Hz to 20 kHz; S/N 120 dB(A); THD <0.3% at 1 kHz.
- Audio outputs shall comprise a balanced 3-pin XLR output switchable to –30 dB or 0 dB and an unbalanced 1/4″ TS jack.
- The receiver shall provide a lockable DC input for the supplied 12 V DC power supply.
- The receiver shall measure 200 x 44 x 190 mm (W x D x H) and weigh 972 g.
- The receiver shall be the AKG SR 450.