Discover What the Audix f9 Can Do for You
Need affordable, great-sounding drum overheads? The Audix f9 gives you clear, accurate response onstage and in the studio, and it’s so versatile, it’s like having several mics in one! As with most small-diaphragm condensers, acoustic sources are the f9’s mic’s forte, so go ahead and use it on cymbals, (including hi-hat), acoustic guitar, cello, piano – anywhere full frequency range and fast transient response are required. You can mic a chamber quartet with just a pair of f9s – or at your next live show, mic the room for tasty audience ambience. With the Audix f9, the possibilities are endless.
Audix f9 Condenser Instrument Mic Features at a Glance:
- Excellent multi-purpose instrument microphone for stage and studio
- Tough, precision-cast zinc alloy casing and steel mesh grill
- Suited to a wide variety of acoustic instruments
- Cardioid polar pattern gives good isolation from surrounding instruments
- Small, and easy to position
- Built in the U.S.
- Requires Phantom Power (12-48 Volts)
See what a pair of f9s can do for you!