Behringer C1U Condenser Microphone Features
Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)， Mac
- Professional large-diaphragm condenser microphone with built-in 48 kHz USB interface for unsurpassed audio quality
- Gets phantom power directly from PC USB output
- Comes with Audacity audio editor, Kristal audio engine, Podifier uploading software, and Juice and Podnova downloading software
- Maximum SPL (sound pressure level) of 136 dB
- Ideal as main and support microphone for studio and live applications
- Exceptionally flat frequency response and ultra-high sound resolution
- Cardioid pickup pattern for outstanding sound source separation and feedback rejection
- Ultra low-noise transformerless FET input circuitry LED indicates phantom power operation
- Ultra-rugged construction with die-cast body
- USB connector and swivel stand mount included
What is a USB Condenser Microphone?
The primary type of microphone used in recording studios and radio stations, condenser microphones are the ideal choice for capturing vocals and acoustic instruments. Unlike a dynamic microphone, a condenser microphone collects sound from throughout an environment such as a room, rather than only picking up what’s happening directly in front of it. It is capable of capturing much more detail with wider, flatter frequency response.
Trouble is, conventional condenser microphones aren’t made to interface with a computer so you have to provide a microphone preamplifier and an analog-to-USB interface.
But the C1U has a built-in USB interface that derives the needed power directly from you computer’s USB input and requires no special drivers. Just plug in and start recording your masterpiece!
Does Awesome Sound Come Any Easier?
The short answer is no. Unlike most other USB microphones, you won’t need to download any additional drivers to begin using the C1U right out of the box!
You also get an extensive software package with Audacity for recording, Kristal Audio Engine for editing and multitracking, Podifier uploading software and PodNova downloading software. It works like this: Connect the mic to your PC or Mac. Load Audacity and save your recording onto your hard drive. Now load the included Kristal software and you can edit your recording or add tracks. Now you’re ready to upload your work onto the Web via Podifier.
Sound That Astounds
Getting started with the C1U may seem like child’s play, but this pro-caliber microphone is anything but a toy. It has an exceptionally flat frequency response and pristine sonic resolution that ensures content-rich audio that is as natural sounding as the original source. The cardioid pickup pattern provides unparalleled sound source separation and feedback rejection. The C1U’s ultra low-noise transformerless FET input circuitry can handle extreme dynamics, from 40 Hz to 20 kHz, and has a maximum sound pressure level of 136 dB. That means that even if the special guest on your next podcast happens to be a revved-up jet engine, this workhorse mic will not distort!
- Behringer C-1U USB 錄音咪(香港行貨）| 適合：Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)， Mac