- Behringer ECM8000 全指向電容式麥克 風
- 本 咪高峰不是歌唱 錄音使用，是給錄音室 TUNE音用
- 德國Behringer頻譜分析器專用，是測量室內或室外音頻專用，頻率響應為：15Hz ~ 20KHz，阻抗600 Ohms須要+15v~48v phantom power，鍍金XLR平衡接點，是調整音響最佳幫手
MEASUREMENT MICROPHONE ECM8000
Omnidirectional Measurement Condenser Microphone
* Ultra-linear condenser microphone for measurement and recording application
* Exceptionally flat frequency response and ultra-high sound resolution
* Evenly weighted, true omnidirectional pattern
* Perfectly suited for room equalization application and high-resolution recordings such as acoustic instruments, overhead, piano, etc.
* Works with phantom power from +15 to +48 V
* Perfect for use with the BEHRINGER ULTRACURVE or any other analyzer
* Ultra-low noise transformerless FET input eliminates low-frequency distortion
* Gold-plated, 3-pin XLR output connector for perfect signal transmission
* Swivel stand mount and transport case included
* High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
* Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
To get the best sound in any room, you must first understand the room’s acoustics. The ECM8000 is a specialized condenser microphone designed for use with real-time analyzers, such as our ULTRACURVE DEQ2496, to provide an accurate acoustic picture of the room. You can then use your graphic EQ to fine-tune your system’s performance to perfectly match the characteristics of any acoustic environment.
Great Sound From Every Angle
The ECM8000’s ruler-flat frequency response from 15 Hz to 20 kHz and omnidirectional polar pattern give you a clear, accurate reading of any room’s unique sound characteristics. Like standard condenser mics used for recording or performance, the ECM8000 is phantom powered, from +15 V to +48 V. We’ve even included a rugged carrying case, microphone clip and stand adapter to ensure smooth operation every time.
Prime Performance, Amazing Affordability
The ECM8000 just may become the most valuable tool in your bag of tricks, and it is ultra-affordable. Take the guesswork out of EQing, both at the gig and in the studio.