Premium 6-Input 2-Bus Mixer with XENYX Mic Preamps, British EQs, MP3 Player and Multi-FX
The Xenyx QX602MP3 is a 6-input, 2-bus analog mixer with Xenyx mic preamps, British-style 3-band EQ, and a built-in MP3 player. The icing on the cake; however, is the onboard Klark Teknik FX processor that supplies you with great-sounding reverbs and delays. There’s a per-channel FX send, plus an FX to control room function that lets you monitor effects via headphones and the control room outs. On the output side, the Behringer Xenyx QX602MP3 gives you mains, plus separate control room and headphones outputs. On top of that, the onboard MP3 player lets you access audio files from a USB stick. Sweetwater knows value is important to you, and the Behringer Xenyx QX602MP3 analog mixer delivers it by the truckload!
- Xenyx preamps deliver outstanding sound quality
- British-style EQ adds warmth and detailed musical character
- Onboard MP3 player lets you access audio files from a USB stick
- Built-in effects add the finishing touch to your mix
Xenyx preamps deliver outstanding sound qualityProviding you with high headroom and excellent sound quality, Xenyx preamps offer an impressive 130dB of dynamic range and a bandwidth that extends from below 10Hz to well above 200kHz. Thanks in part to these fine preamps, the Behringer Xenyx QX602MP3 performs well above its modest price tag.
British-style EQ adds warmth and detailed musical characterUtilizing circuitry based on the British consoles of the ’60s and ’70s, the Behringer Xenyx QX602MP3’s 3-band channel EQs inject your signals with remarkable warmth and detailed musical character. Even when used generously, these great-sounding equalizers add the perfect amount of sweetness to your mix.
Onboard MP3 player lets you access audio files from a USB stickThe Behringer Xenyx QX602MP3’s onboard MP3 player makes cueing up break and background music a breeze. You simply plug in a USB stick with your music on it, then use the Xenyx QX602MP3’s 4-button pad to take complete control your favorite playlist. The Xenyx QX602MP3 is also perfect for some high-resolution karaoke action!
Built-in effects add the finishing touch to your mixAsk any live sound engineer what his most often used effects are, and he’ll tell you reverb and delay. Well, the Behringer Xenyx QX602MP3 gives you access to excellent-sounding, 24-bit digital effects that are ideal for adding warmth and body to your vocals and instruments. With plenty of onboard presets, adding great-sounding finishing touches to your mix is child’s play. On top of that, you can use the Xenyx QX602MP3’s aux send and stereo return to integrate your favorite external effects processor into the mix!
Xenyx QX602MP3 Analog Mixer Features:
- 2 state-of-the-art Xenyx mic preamps deliver outstanding sound quality
- 2 balanced, high-headroom stereo line inputs for connecting external sound sources
- British-style EQ for warm and musical sound
- High-performance MP3 player included to play audio files via USB stick
- 24-bit stereo FX processor with presets adds the finishing touch to your mix
- Aux/FX send control per channel for internal FX processor and/or as external send
- Stereo aux return for FX applications or as separate stereo input
- Main mix outputs plus separate phones and control room outputs
The Behringer Xenyx QX602MP3 is a great-sounding, value-packed analog mixer!
|Inputs – Mic Preamps||2 x XLR|
|Inputs – Line||6 x 1/4″ (two independent channels, two linked stereo channels)|
|Outputs – Main||2 x TRS 1/4″ (left, right)|
|Outputs – Other||2 x TRS 1/4″ (control room left, right)|
|Headphones||1 x 1/4″|
|Send/Return I/O||1 x 1/4″ (aux send), 2 x 1/4″ (stereo aux return)|
|Phantom Power||2 Channels|
|Computer Connectivity||1 x USB Type A (MP3 playback)|
|Manufacturer Part Number||QX602MP3|