- Dynamic vocal and instrument microphone with on/off switch for excellent studio and live performance
- Ultra-wide frequency response for brilliant and transparent sound
- Extremely high signal output lets your voice cut through
- Cardioid characteristic minimizes background noise and feedback
- Convenient on/off switch to mute during breaks
- Integrated spherical wind and pop noise filter
- Microphone stand adapter and impact-resistant carrying case included
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Few things are more essential to recording or live performance than dynamic microphones. Ask any sound engineer and they will tell you to keep as many as possible on hand. BEHRINGER has bundled three great-sounding dynamic microphones into one impact-resistant case, with stand adapters and mic clips so you’ll be ready to capture your sound in brilliant resolution.
What is a Dynamic Microphone?
Dynamic mics have several advantages that make them ideal for live applications or recording amplified instruments. They’re robust, resistant to moisture and can achieve high gain before feeding back. These microphones’ cardioid pickup pattern is designed to capture the source signal, such as a guitar amplifier or vocalist, while shunning off-axis sound.
Why the XM1800S?
If you take a look at the stage in any club, you’ll probably see at least three dynamic mics for the vocalists, with even more for the drums and amplifiers. This convenient package puts three great-sounding mics at your immediate disposal. XM1800S mics provide super-clean sound with minimal distortion, a slight presence lift in the critical mid-range, and an on/off switch for breaks in the set.
Check out the XM1800S at your nearest BEHRINGER dealer and find out why these mics are becoming so common in practice spaces, bedrooms, professional studios and stages all over the globe. Moreover, they’re available at a price that will leave you with enough cash left over for other essentials.