JRX 112M 250W 12“ 舞台表演喇叭， 1對
- 100% 香港行貨，行保養。小心其他賣家是否水貨。
- 夾 band / 出 show
- Live sound reinforcement, speech and vocals, music playback in entertainment, A/V, and institutional venues – especially when ease of use and portability are important factors.
- Amplification and monitoring for electronic musical instruments.
- Everywhere you need to be heard.
- 12 in. Two-
- Stage Monitor
- Loudspeaker SystemThe JRX112M is a portable, twelve-
inch, two- way speaker system designed specificallyfor live performance stage
- JBL 12 in low frequency driver with a 64 mm (2.5 in)
- diameter edgewound ribbon voice coil which provides
- more cross-
sectional wire area in the voice coil gap than
- round wire designs, for greater efficiency and power handling.
fluid cooled compression driver with titanium
- diaphragm improves high frequency performance as
- well as system reliability.
- The advanced network topology crossover design shapes
- frequency response and delivers “coherent summation”
- in the crossover region.
voltage capacitors and inductors with massive cores
- and heavy gauge wire enable the crossover network to
- handle high power without saturating.
- Progressive Transition™ high frequency waveguide provides
- superior coverage control, reduced distortion, and smoother
- frequency response.
- The rugged, acoustically superior enclosure is constructed
- from 19 mm (.75 in) MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) using
- advanced adhesives and mechanical fastener technology for
- extreme durability and improved low-
- SonicGuard™ protects the highfrequency driver from excess
- power without interrupting the performance.
resonant, all- steel handles are used.
- Attractive 18-
gauge hexagon perforated, steel grille protects
- components from damage.
angle pole- mount socket allows the speaker to tilt
- 10°for more uniform audience coverage.
- Power Rating : 250 W / 1000 W
- Frequency Range : 60 Hz –
- (H x W x D) : 572 mm x 394 mm x 318 mm
- (22.5 in x 15.5 in x 12.5 in)
- Frequency Response : 70 Hz –
- (±3 dB)
- Nominal Impedance : 8 ohms
- Sensitivity : 99 dB SPL
- Recommended Amplifier Power : 250 W to 500 W into 8 ohms
- Maximum SPL : 129 dB
- Nominal Dispersion : 90º x 50º
- Crossover Frequency : 1.8 kHz
- Weight : 19.5 kg (43 lb)
- High Frequency Driver : JBL 2412 1 in exit compression driver
- mounted on Progressive
- Transition™ Waveguide
- Low Frequency Driver : JBL M112-
- Input Connectors : Neutrik® Speakon® NL-
4 (x1); .25 in
- TS phone jack (x1); parallel[contentblock id=11 img=gcb.png]