- 12 in. Two-
- Loudspeaker SystemThe JRX112Mi is an economical, suspendable, twelve-
way speaker system
- designed for installation
- where ground stacking or
- pole mounting is impractical
- or undesirable.
- JBL 12 in low frequency driver with a 64 mm (2.5 in) diameter
- edgewound ribbon voice coil which provides more cross-
- sectional wire area in the voice coil gap than round wire
- designs, for greater efficiency and power handling.
fluid cooled compression driver with titanium
- diaphragm improves high frequency performance as
- well as system reliability.
- The advanced network topology crossover design shapes
- frequency response and delivers coherent summation in
- the crossover region.
voltage capacitors and inductors with massive cores
- and heavy gauge wire enable the crossover network to
- handle high power without saturating.
- Progressive Transition™ highfrequency waveguide provides
- superior coverage control, reduced distortion, and smoother
- frequency response.
- The rugged, acoustically superior enclosure is constructed
- from 19 mm (.75 in) MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) using
- advanced adhesives and mechanical fastener technology for
- extreme durability and improved low-
- SonicGuard™ protects the highfrequency driver from excess
- power without interrupting the performance.
- Attractive 18-
gauge perforated, steel grille protects
- components from damage.
- Cabinet is fitted with three M10 threaded suspension points.
- Rigging hardware kit containing three 10 mm forged shoulder
- eyebolts with washers is included.
- Power Rating : 250 W / 1000 W
- Frequency Range : 60 Hz –
- (H x W x D) : 577 mm x 399 mm x 325 mm
- (22.7 in x 15.7 in x 12.8 in)
- Frequency Response : 70 Hz –
- (±3 dB)
- Nominal Impedance : 8 ohms
- Sensitivity : 99 dB SPL
- Recommended Amplifier Power : 250 W to 500 W into 8 ohms
- Maximum SPL : 129 dB
- Nominal Dispersion : 90º x 50º
- Crossover Frequency : 1.8 kHz
- Weight : 19.5 kg (43 lb)
- High Frequency Driver : JBL 2412 1 in exit compression driver mounted on Progressive
- Low Frequency Driver : JBL M112-
- Input Connectors : Neutrik® Speakon® NL-
4 (x1); .25 in[contentblock id=11 img=gcb.png]