15 in. Two-
The JRX115i is an economical, suspendable, fifteen-
- # BL 15 in low frequency driver with a 64 mm (2.5 in) diameter edgewound ribbon voice coil which provides more cross-
sectional wire area in the voice coil gap than # round wire designs, for greater efficiency and power handling.
fluid cooled compression driver with titanium diaphragm improves high frequency performance as well as system reliability.
- # # The advanced network topology crossover design shapes the frequency response to deliver coherent summation in the crossover region.
voltage capacitors and inductors with massive cores and heavy gauge wire enable the crossover network to handle high power without saturating.
- Progressive Transition™ highfrequency waveguide provides superior coverage control, reduced distortion, and smoother frequency response.
- The rugged, acoustically superior enclosure is constructed from 19 mm (.75 in) MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) using advanced adhesives and mechanical fastener technology for extreme durability and improved low-
- SonicGuard™ protects the highfrequency driver from excess power without interrupting the performance.
- Attractive 18-
gauge perforated, steel grille protects components from damage.
- Cabinet is fitted with three M10 threaded suspension points.
- Rigging hardware kit containing three 10 mm forged shoulder eyebolts with washers is included.
- Power Rating : 250 W / 1000 W
- Frequency Range : 38 Hz –
- (H x W x D) : 686 mm x 470 mm x 432 mm
- (27 in x 18.5 in x 17 in)
- Frequency Response : 50 Hz –
- (±3 dB)
- Sensitivity : 98 dB SPL
- Nominal Impedance : 8 ohms
- Recommended Amplifier Power : 250 W to 500 W into 8 ohms
- Maximum SPL : 128 dB
- Nominal Dispersion : 90º x 50º
- Crossover Frequency : 1.6 kHz
- Weight : 27.4 kg (60.5 lb)
- High Frequency Driver : JBL 2412 1 in exit compression driver mounted on Progressive Transition™ Waveguide
- Low Frequency Driver : JBL M115-
- nput Connectors : Neutrik® Speakon® NL-
4 (x1); .25 in TS phone jack (x1); parallel[contentblock id=11 img=gcb.png]