Ki510 is a full-range speaker designed specifically for KTV applications. The 3-way speaker combines a 10” woofer, a 5” squawker and a 1” aluminum dome tweeter and is able to handle continuous power of 350 Watts.
The high-power10” woofer features a long fiber pulp cone and pure nitrile butadiene rubber surround and provides necessary stiffness and capacity to withstand the tremendous accelerating force from the motor. The 5” paper cone squawker and the 1” aluminum dome tweeter optimizes middle and high range reproduction and guarantees non-compromised sound quality for the whole speaker system.
Ki510 takes on a bold and unique appearance. Its asymmetric cool brown enclosure echoes the deliberately-defined three-way system. The clear-cut outlines indicate the quality and performance the speaker possesses. The front panel comprises a paillette fabric and a snow-flake patterned grille and highlights a rose gold strip. The trendy enclosure creates an air of elegance and professionality.
As a showcase of JBL’s addiction to technology, JBL ENTERTAINMENT illuminate its logo through PSL (Passive Sound Lighting) Technology. Whether you are enjoying your time singing loud, or appreciating the music sitting still, you will see JBL sound with your naked eyes.
- A true 3-way full range loudspeaker designed for KTV applications
- Linear suspension and vented yoke design for 10” woofer effectively reduce distortion and power compression
- Optimized 5” paper cone squawker realizes better midrange vocal reproduction
- 1” aluminum dome tweeter delivers optimal high frequency response
- Precision engineered crossover for accurate and optimal frequency response
- Built-in protection circuit protects high frequency driver from excess power without interrupting performance
- Venting port is designed to the side for versatile installations
- PSL (Passive Sound-Lighting) Technology indicates JBL devotion to scientific advancement
|System Type||10′′, 3-way, bass-reflex|
|Frequency Range (-10 dB) *1||58 Hz – 20 kHz|
|Frequency Response (-3 dB) *1||69 Hz – 16 kHz|
|Sensitivity (1w/1m) *1||92 dB|
|Nominal Impedance||8 Ohms|
|Maximum SPL||117 dB (123 dB peak)|
|Power Rating *2
|350 W/700 W/1400 W|
|Coverage Pattern||80° × 60° (H × V)|
|Dimensions (H × W × D)||310 mm × 510 mm × 342 mm
12.2 inch × 20 inch × 13.4 inch
|Net Weight||24.8 Kg (54.7 lbs)|
|LF Driver||1 × 10′′ woofer|
|MF Driver||1 × 5′′ squawker|
|HF Driver||1 × 1′′ aluminum dome tweeter|
|Input Connectors||Binding post|
|Enclosure Construction||Vinyl covered15 mm MDF|