18 in. Self-
Compact and powerful, the PRX618S offers the performance of an 18″ subwoofer in a package not much larger than a typical 15″ sub.
- Maximum SPL 129 db peak
- 460 mm (18 in) Differential Drive® dual voice-
coil and magnetic gap, neodymium woofer
- 600 Watt Class-
D, Crown® digital amplifier
- Professional XLR line and ¼” Mic/Instrument inputs
- Stereo input and Loop-
- Top panel 36mm pole mount socket for sub/satellite configuration
- 16 Gauge, dent resistant grille
- Obsidian DuraFlex™ coated plywood construction
- Large die-
cast aluminum handle bar with a fine tuned ergonomic rubber grip for maximum comfort
- Compact and powerful, the PRX618S offers the performance of an 18″ subwoofer in a package not much larger than a typical 15″ sub. With a pole receptacle (that accepts a SS3-
BK or SS3- BK24) on the top panel and integrated stereo pass- thru, with selectable HP filter, this is the perfect compliment to the PRX600 full- range systems. Configured with a PRX612M or PRX615M the result is a highly transportable, high performance subs/satellite system. The addition of a polarity reverse options further enables integration with any top cabinet.
- The PRX618S is a high performance self powered compact subwoofer system. The PRX618S is comprised of a 268G 460 mm (18″) Differential Drive® dual voice-
coil and magnetic gap, neodymium woofer driven by a Crown Class- D power amplifier. The amplifier input panel offers stereo or mono line level inputs via balanced XLR connectors as well as a single channel speaker level input via a ¼ inch TS phone jack. Signal processing, crossover functionality and limiting for the system is integrated into the input section functionality. Overall subwoofer input sensitivity is controlled by a single easy grip knob and a simple switch enables polarity reversal for sub/satellite system optimization. Signal present and limit lights indicate performance status.
- All PRX600 cabinets are built from a combination of 25mm (on the top and bottom for added rigidity) and 18mm, strong, light-
weight poplar plywood made structurally sound with tongue and groove joints. All PRX600 Series cabinets are protected by JBL’s tour proven DuraFlex™ finish. Grilles are made from dent- resistant 16 gauge steel and handles are made from light- weight glass- filled nylon for added strength and durability.
- Special note: JBL highly recommends that no more than 70 lbs of weight be placed on a speaker pole that is mounted to a PRX618S or PRX618S-
- System Type : Self-
- bass –
- Maximum SPL Output : 129 dB peak
- Frequency Range (-
10 dB) : 41 Hz – 130 Hz
- Frequency Response (±3 dB) : 50 Hz – 100 Hz
- Polarity : Normal or reverse polarity
- Crossover Frequency : 120 Hz
- Amp Design : Crown® Class D
- Power Rating : 600 W
- Dimension (H x W x D) : 685.8 mm x 530.9 mm x 614.7 mm ( 27.0 in x 20.9 in x 24.2 in )
- Net Weight : 32 kg ( 70.5 lb )[contentblock id=11 img=gcb.png]