- Built-in Wi-Fi for wireless control of your system from anywhere in the venue
- Free PRX Connect mobile app for iOS and Android provides wireless control over volume levels, 8-band parametric EQ and up to 50ms of speaker delay to fine-tune your sound
- Class-leading 1500-watt amplifier delivers ample power to fill your venue
- JBL Differential Drive® transducers for higher SPL in a lightweight design
- Next-generation JBL neodymium compression drivers
- Redesigned Crown input technology, including XLR, 1/4” and RCA inputs plus XLR loop-through
- Intelligent variable-speed fan activates only when needed to reduce noise
- Updated tuning delivers flat frequency response and smooth off-axis behavior
- Durable wooden cabinets, tour-proven DuraFlex™ finish and dent-resistant 16-gauge grilles
- Universal power supply for worldwide compatibility
- dbx Type IV™ limiting ensures clear, accurate sound at high volumes
- Brutal testing regimen—including the famous JBL 100-hour power test—ensures reliable performance
- The PRX815XLF extended low frequency subwoofer was designed and engineered to provide sub bass frequencies with accuracy and power. Used as a single sub in a sub/ sat system or in multiples as part of a scalable, large format sound reinforcement system, the PRX815XLF performs with exceptional efficiency and control. The subs are stackable and light-weight, ensuring quick set-ups and tear-downs. Due to their rugged construction, they are perfect for AV rental inventories. With the integrated stereo pass-thru this is the most powerful low-frequency complement to the PRX full-range systems. The addition of a polarity reverse option further enables system optimization. PRX800 subwoofers feature a standard M20 threaded pole cup that can accept most modern subwoofer-mounted speaker poles.
- The PRX815XLF is a high performance self-powered subwoofer system with remote Wi-Fi control of onboard DSP EQ parameters. The PRX815XLF is comprised of a powerful 2275H Differential Drive® dual voice-coil and magnetic gap, woofer driven by a 1500 Watt Class-D power amplifier. Sophisticated DSP is at the core of a fully featured input section, providing user selectable cross-over functionality, polarity optimization, protection, dynamic limiting and discrete component optimization.
- All PRX800 cabinets are built from 18 mm, strong, light-weight poplar plywood made structurally sound with tongue and groove joints. All PRX800 Series cabinets are protected by JBL’s tour proven DuraFlex™ finish. Grilles are made from dent-resistant 16 gauge steel and handles are made from light-weight glass-filled nylon for added strength and durability. All M10 suspension points are constructed from 14 gauge steel and have been tested with a yield-strength of 1000 lbs. each.
- The amplifier input panel offers stereo inputs with XLR or ¼ inch jack compatibility. A user selectable crossover ensures a smooth transition to full-range system connected to the stereo outputs. Signal present and limiter lights indicate the system status and assist in setting the optimum level via the level control knob.
|Self Powered 15” subwoofer
|Maximum SPL Output
|131 dB peak
|Frequency Range (-10 dB)
|36 Hz – 98 Hz
|Frequency Response (±3 dB)
|40 Hz – 87 Hz
|Two Balanced female XLR/ 1/4” combo connectors
|20K Ohms (balanced)
|Limit: Yellow LED indicates peak output has been reached and dsp limiter is acting
Signal: Green LED indicates signal present
Power: Blue indicates system has power and ready to pass audio.
|Dynamic Control (Input)
|dbx Type IV™ limiter circuit
|System Low Pass
|80 Hz DSP
|Loop out Crossover Frequency
|80 Hz Digital 24db/octave Linkwitz-Riley Filter
|Highly efficient Class-D amplifier
|AC Power Input
|100V – 240V ~ 50/60 Hz
|1 x JBL 2275H 15 in woofer
|Rectangular, 18 mm, birch-poplar mix
|2 x injection molded handles with backing cup
|Obsidian DuraFlex™ finish
|Powder coated, Obsidian, 16 gauge perforated steel with acoustical transparent black cloth backing.
|Dimensions (H x W x D)
|548 mm x 446 mm x 572 mm
(21.6 in x 17.5 in x 22.5 in)
|26.3 kg (58.0 lb)
|30.3 kg (66.8 lb)