Mackie Mix Series Compact Mixers – Features and Benefits
To learn more about Mackie Mix Series (Mix5, Mix8 and Mix12FX) visit http://mix.mackie.com Mix Series Compact Mixers are reliably rugged, with the proven quality you expect from Mackie, the world leader in compact mixer design. With Mackie preamps and proven high-headroom, low-noise design, Mix Series mixers sound great and maintain audio quality from any source.
- 2 Mic/Line Inputs with 3-Band EQ
- 2 Stereo 1/4″ Line Inputs with 3-Band EQ
- 1 Aux Send with Stereo 1/4” Returns
- Stereo RCA Tape Inputs & Outputs
- Pan, Level & Overload Indication
- 48V for Condenser Mics
- Dedicated Stereo RCA Inputs
- Headphone & Stereo Control Room Outs
- Compact & Portable
The Mackie Mix8 is an 8-channel compact mixer that features high quality components, a rugged metal chassis, and is designed for a variety of sound reinforcement applications. The mixer features two mic/line inputs with 48V phantom power, two stereo 1/4″ line inputs, and stereo 1/4″ aux send and return. It is capable of accommodating dynamic and condenser microphones, keyboards, DJ setups, portable music players, and more.
Each of the two mic/line inputs is equipped with XLR and 1/4″ connectors, a dedicated 3-band EQ, aux send, pan, level control and an LED overload indicator. The two stereo 1/4″ line inputs each feature an aux send, 3-band EQ, level control, balance control and also have an LED overload indicator.
- Dedicated stereo RCA inputs/outputs for playback or recording
- Headphone and stereo control room outputs
- Rugged, reliable design built to last
- Compact and portable