Launchpad Mini is our most compact and portable 64 RGB pad MIDI grid controller. It gives you everything you need to start performing in Ableton Live – and it’ll fit in your bag. Start making and performing tracks with Ableton Live wherever you are, using the huge array of sounds in the box to get you started.
Launch your music making
Bright pads make it easier than ever to see your Ableton Live session and launch your sounds. It looks great too; full RGB colours perfectly match your clips and scenes. Seamless Ableton Live integration means Launchpad Mini brings your session to your fingertips, so you can spend more time launching and less time clicking a mouse.
Nothing holding you back
You can start making music today with Launchpad Mini. With its hands-on controls, tonnes of sounds in the box and our step-by-step interactive platform to get you set up, we’ve gone further than ever to make it easy to get started. Launchpad Mini is the grid controller for any Live performer.
Launchpad Mini [MK3] & Live Loops in Logic Pro X
Live Loops brings cell-based looping playback and performance to Logic Pro X for the first time. With Launchpad Mini [MK3] as your Live Loops controller, use cells to sketch out arrangement ideas, fast, and record your performances. Setup is automatic: just select your Launchpad from Logic’s Control Surface Setup, then rotate the device 90 degrees to display the Live Loops grid. (Logic Pro X 10.5 is required.)
- 64 RGB pads – RGB pads give you a perfect reflection of your Ableton Live session, making it easier than ever to see your clips.
- Ableton Live Integration – quickly launch your clips and scenes at the press of a button. Stop, Solo and Mute controls make it easier and more tactile to control your performances, no mouse needed.
- Three Custom Modes – use Components to customise mappings and control anything MIDI easily from Launchpad Mini.
- Small, light – Launchpad Mini’s slim, lightweight design means it’ll fit into any setup, anywhere.
- Get started easily – download all the software you want with step-by-step video guides to get you set up with Live and making music in minutes through Novation’s interactive onboarding.
- Ableton Live Lite – quickly organise and arrange your sounds and start making tracks with this staple electronic-music-making software.
- Two months Splice Sounds membership – offering millions of high-quality, royalty-free one-shots, loops, and presets, with new releases daily.
- AAS Session Bundle – Three synths for music makers, providing staple sounds for your tracks.
- XLN Addictive Keys – Access one of four virtual keyboards when you register your first piece of Novation hardware.
- Klevgrand R0Verb and DAW Cassette – High quality reverb and tape deck emulation plug-ins, to add some space or take your sound back to the golden age of cassette tapes.
- Softube Time and Tone bundle – made up of four of Softube’s world class plug-ins: reverb, delay, an easy to use mastering tool and distortion.
- Sound Collective – bringing Novation hardware owners a new free plug-in every few months.
Product Hardware Specifications
- 64 Pads
- 16 Buttons
- 81 RGB LED’s
- USB-C Socket
- Kensington MiniSaver Slot
- Ableton Live Lite 10 is included
If you already have Ableton Live it must be version 9 or greater to work with Launchpad Pro. We recommend that you update to the latest version as previous versions of Ableton Live do not include the Launchpad Pro integration. Launchpad Pro will also work as a standard MIDI controller.
- USB bus powered
- The easiest way to check that your computer’s operating system (OS) is compatible with the Novation Launchpad Mini [MK3] is to use our online OS Checker
- 180mm length x 180mm depth x 14.2mm height
What’s in the box
- Launchpad Mini [MK3]
- USB-C to USB-A Cable