Key features include:
- Large (10-inch) multi-touch touchscreen offers a wealth of on-screen information while also providing confident hands-on control
- Anti-Feedback and Room Tuning Wizards simplify complex equalization tasks
- Two real-time analyzers (RTA) provide instantaneous display of channel tonal balance and room response
- Touch-and-route patch matrix provide easy “multing” and rearrangement of inputs
- 14 Aux mixes provide ample monitor configuration options
- Eight sub-groups with 6-band full parametric EQ, variable high- and low-pass ﬁlters and limiter may be linked for stereo
- A gain sharing Automatic Microphone Mixer is available for all 24 mic/line input channels
- 32-channel direct-to-hard drive record/playback — capture and recall performances without the need for an external computer
- 32-channel DAW interface with macOS® and Windows® computers allows for bidirectional I/O with popular workstation software
- MP3 playback direct from USB
- Download future upgrades directly from the Internet
TouchMix® is quite simply the most powerful, compact mixer ever created. It offers the features, capabilities and sound quality of the world’s most esteemed large format consoles in a highly compact and portable package that’s small enough to be carry-on luggage. Perfect for musicians, larger bands, AV production professionals and performance venues, the TouchMix-30 Pro goes “Beyond Mixing” by offering Wizards, Presets and other beneficial tools that help seasoned audio professionals and novices alike get great results quickly and easily.
Its 32 mixing channels (24 Mic/Line, 6 Line, Stereo USB) and 16 outputs offer tremendous signal management ﬂexibility for a wide range of applications. Advanced features such as class-A microphone preamps, Anti-Feedback and Room Tuning Wizards, two real-time analyzers (RTA), patch matrix, 32-channel direct-to-external-drive recording and DAW interface with MacOS® and Windows® computers make it equally competent as both a professional live sound and a recording tool.
The touch-and-turn interface of TouchMix allows for tactile control over fader and mixer parameters while also providing a hardware connection to mixer functions. Mixer functions and displays are duplicated via iOS or Android devices over Wi-Fi, providing both portable, wireless connectivity as well as additional control surfaces of mixer functionality.
With firmware version 3.0, the TouchMix-30 Pro mixer now satisfy the needs of many more professionals with the addition of Scenes, Snapshots, Cue List management and offline editing functionalities. Scenes provide the user with the ability to store and recall the entire mixer configuration, while Snapshots allow the user to save and recall selected settings for designated channels without affecting other mixer settings. Cue Lists select and arrange Scenes, Snapshots and audio files into a predetermined sequence for recall during a show, while offline editing provides the user with the ability to create and edit mixer configurations without the mixer being connected to Wi-Fi. The v3.0 firmware release is also supported by an updated TouchMix Control app for iOS and Android™ devices, providing further enhancements to the remote control experience.