MVi Digital Audio Interface
- The MVi is the digital recording studio that fits in your pocket.
- Simply plug into the XLR or ¼” inputs to record vocals or instruments, then make adjustments on the fly with the intuitive touch panel.
- With the MVi and your favorite dynamic or condenser microphones, you’ll capture great sound, wherever you are.
- Apple MFi (Made for iPhone/iPod/iPad) Certified for direct connection to any iOS device without the need for any additional adapters or connection kits.
- Compatible with Android devices that support USB Audio Class 2.0 and Micro-B OTG (On-The-Go) connectivity. Not all Android devices are compatible.
- Discreet JFET Class A buffered instrument preamplifier input for exceptional tone and clarity
- Supplies 12-48v phantom power (12v – iOS / 48v – USB)
- 5 DSP Preset Modes (Speech, Singing, Flat, Acoustic Instrument, Loud)
- Automatically adjusts EQ, Compression and Limiting for polished results
- Front Panel Touch Controls for mode selection, headphone volume, microphone gain, and mute
- Built In Headphone Output for real-time monitoring
- XLR – ¼” Combo Jack connects XLR microphone or ¼” plug guitar/bass/keyboard
- Includes (1) Micro-B to USB Cable
- Micro-B to Lightning cable included with –LTG sku variants
- All-Metal Construction designed, built and rigorously tested by Shure
Windows: Windows 7, Windows 8; 64 MB minimum RAM; USB 2.0
Macintosh: OSX Lion 10.7, OSX Mountain Lion 10.8, OSX Mavericks 10.9, OSX Yosemite 10.10; 64 MB minimum RAM; USB 2.0; iOS 7.0 and higher: iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus; iPod touch 5th generation; iPad 4th generation, iPad Air, iPad Air 2; iPad Mini 1st generation, iPad Mini 2nd generation, iPad Mini 3rd Generation
MOTIV™ Digital Microphones and Recording Solutions are compatible with Android devices that support USB Audio Class 2.0 and Micro-B OTG (On-The-Go) connectivity. Not all Android devices are compatible. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Further Technical Specs
|DSP Modes (Presets)||Speech/Singing/Acoustic/Loud/Flat|
|Input||Combination XLR and 6.35 mm TRS|
|Input Impedance||3-pin XLR: >2 kΩ
6.3mm TRS: >1 MΩ
|Sampling Rate||44.1/48 kHz|
at minimum gain, flat mode
|20 Hz to 20,000 Hz|
|Adjustable Gain Range||3-pin XLR: 0 to +36 dB
6.3mm TRS: +9 dB
|Maximum Input Level||3-pin XLR: 0 dBV
6.3mm TRS: +9 dBV
|Headphone Output||3.5 mm|
|Power Requirements||Powered through USB or Lightning connector|
|Phantom Power||USB: +48 VDC
iOS: +12 VDC
|Net Weight||310 g|
|Cable||1 m. Micro-B-to-USB cable
1 m. Micro-B-to-Lightning cable