Side-address cardioid condenser microphone delivers excellent sound for a variety of applications Features include rejection of unwanted noise and an updated industrial design with a black, metallic finish and grille. Includes stand and pouch.
The PGA181 is a side-address cardioid condenser microphone with a smooth frequency response and highly durable construction that delivers excellent sound. Extremely versatile, the PGA181 is a go-to mic for use with a wide range of applications, including acoustic and amplified instruments, vocals and live rehearsal, recording and performance.
- Tailored microphone cartridge design for smooth and versatile reproduction of sound sources.
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up audio from the source while rejecting unwanted noise
- Updated industrial design with black metallic finish and grille for unobtrusive visual presence
- Available with XLR Cable (4.57 m)
- Stand adapter for mounting to a microphone stand
- Zipper pouch included for additional protection during storage or transport
- Legendary Shure quality design and construction for exceptional performance in rigorous environments
Also in the box
- 1 – Stand adapter
- 1 – Zipper pouch
- 1 – XLR-XLR cable