THE TOA WT-4820 MODULAR DUAL CHANNEL WIRELESS RECEIVERcombines cutting-edge wireless technology with user benefits such as fast setup, simple operation, and reliable performance. The WT-4820 accepts up to two WTU-4800E01/F01/G02/H01 Diversity Tuner Modules available in 3 different frequency bands with sixteen user-selectable channels in the UHF band (636 – 722 MHz) with simultaneous operation of up to sixteen channels.
Features include individual channel outputs, mix output and antenna cascade for sharing antennas between two units. A convenient Mix-in jack allows the connection of the audio output of a second WT-4820 or other source. Handheld transmitters include the WM-5270E01/F01/G02/H01 Dynamic for vocals and the WM-5225E01/F01/G02/H01 Condenser for speech. Bodypack transmitters include the WM-5325E01/F01/G02/H01 Rechargeable UHF Body-pack Transmitter. All transmitters offer ten hours of operation from one nine volt battery with low battery indication. The bodypack transmitter also has a recessed on/off switch to prevent accidental shut-off and a rotatable bodypack clip for versatile mounting.
All TOA wireless systems are FCC and UL listed, and are backed by a five year warranty.
- Modular Dual Channel Wireless Microphone Receiver
- Compact p to Two Wireless Channels in a Half-Rack Space
- Two Module Slots for WTU-4800E01/F01/G02/H01 Diversity Receiver Modules
- Sixteen Channel Frequency-Agile, UHF Band (636 – 722 MHz)
- Up to Sixteen Simultaneous Channels in Only Four Rack Spaces!
- Two Detachable Antennas and Power Supply Included
- Front Panel:
- Individual Output Volume Control for Each Channel
- Frequency Adjustment Access
- Antenna A/B and Peak LED’s
- Rear Panel:
- Individual Channel Outputs plus Mix Output
- Antenna Outputs With Support for Optional Remote Powered Antenna
- Mixing Input for Audio Output of Second WT-4820 or Other Source
- Antenna Cascade Output for Linking Two WT-4820 Units
- FCC and UL Listed