Yamaha TF Series Digital Mixing Consoles – Feature Tour Video (Official Release)
Yamaha TF Series digital mixing consoles allow engineers to respond to the music and artists on stage with unprecedented speed and freedom, taking live sound reinforcement to a new level of refinement.
High input capacity and fader count makes this powerful console ideal for larger applications.
- 33 motor faders (32 channels + 1 master)
- 48 input mixing channels (40 mono + 2 stereo + 2 return)
- 20 Aux (8 mono + 6 stereo) + Stereo + Sub buses
- 8 DCA groups with Roll-out
- 32 analog XLR/TRS combo mic/line inputs + 2 analog RCA pin stereo line inputs
- 16 analog XLR outputs
- 34 x 34 digital record/playback channels via USB 2.0 + 2 x 2 via a USB storage device
- 8 Effects and 10 GEQ
- 1 expansion slot for NY64-D audio interface card