Great for Keyboardists, Acoustic & Electric Guitarists, Bassists, and other instrumentalists needing to plug into the snake on stage. Converts your hi-z input to lo-z to your signal-to-noise ratio as low as possible. Ground lift switch and 2 levels of padding.
- Enables the connection of any unbalanced audio source signal (such as from an electric instrument, keyboard – even from an amp speaker) to any balanced input (such as that of a mixer)
- Parallel output allows simultaneous connection to 2 seperate inputs (such as to an amp and mixer)
- Translates high-impedence instrument outputs into low-impedance balanced signals or balanced low-impedance balanced signals into unbalanced outputs
- Converts unbalanced +10dB DJ mixer signals to balanced line level signal, enabling both easier interfacing with consoles and longer caable runs.
- Enables multiple keyboard setups plugged into an instrument amp to be directly input to a consule mixer by connecting the speaker outputs of an amp to the console input through the direct box, thus eliminating the need for a direct box on each keyboard
- 3-position input attenuation switch (0dB, -20dB, -40DB) facilitates proper output signal levels for optimum level matching to connected equipment.
- Switchable ground lift eliminates ground loop hum problems.
- Rugged, roadworth all-steel construction for years of continuous reliability.
- 1/4″ input
- XLR and 1/4″ output
- Ground Lift Button
- Pad Switch (-20dB and -40dB)
- Heavy Duty Metal Construction
- Rubber Feet
- Dimension: 12cm x 4 cm x 8cm
- Weight: 415g
What is included in this purchase:
- 1 unit of DI Box