Seriously Versatile: Audix f5
Want a mic that you can grab, place on on almost anything (including vocals), and get great results? The Audix f5 is just such a mic. With its low-mass diaphragm, the f5 gives you precise, natural sound. Its 137dB SPL capability and hypercardioid pickup pattern make it a perfect choice for snare drum or toms, capturing the full dynamics with excellent off-axis rejection. The f5 is awesome on percussion instruments, but then again, it excels at anything you throw its way – including guitar and bass cabs, brass, and even acoustic instruments, vocals, and speech!
The f5’s roadworthy build – typical of the Audix Fusion Series – includes a precision cast zinc alloy body, steel mesh grill, and an attractive black coat finish that’ll stand up to life on the road. This Audix f5 is a seriously versatile studio and stage workhorse that belongs in every engineer’s toolkit.
Audix f5 Dynamic Instrument Mic Features at a Glance:
- Great sound, onstage or in the studio
- This versatile mic is perfect for:
- Snare, toms, percussion, guitar and bass cabinets, brass, flute, woodwinds,
- Electric and acoustic instruments, vocals and speech
- Hypercardioid pickup pattern delivers superior isolation
- Low-mass diaphragm gives you precise, natural sound
- Rugged construction; made in the U.S.
Give yourself the advantage of a truly versatile mic – the Audix f5!