The OM-6 vocal microphone sets a new standard for sound with its extremely wide frequency response. True to the other mics in the OM series it has unmatched off-axis rejection characteristics, making it ideal for sound reinforcement, fixed installations, and broadcasting use. The OM-6 has a low frequency extension not typical of other dynamic microphones. This, along with an extremely flat frequency response, allows it compete with and out-perform condenser microphones costing many times more.
Dynamic, hypercardioid features VLM capsule technology, over 30 dB of rejection at 270 degrees, and a frequency response of 40Hz-19kHz. The OM-6 handles sound pressure levels of 144 dB without distortion, durable zinc alloy construction, electronically cut blast filter with black E-coat finish. Comes with cordura carrying case and nylon mic clip.
- Extremely wide frequency response
- Unmatched off-axis rejection
- ideal for sound reinforcement, fixed installations, and broadcasting use
- Low frequency extension not typical of other dynamic microphones
- extremely flat frequency response
- Out-performs condenser microphones costing many times more
- VLM capsule technology
- Handles sound pressure levels of 144 dB without distortion