Shure VP89M has 50° pickup angle.
Capture greater degree of ambience such as audience response and talk shows.
- 50° pickup angle.
- Capture greater degree of ambience such as audience response and talk shows.
- Low-cut filter switch, wide pickup angle, and unmatched off-axis rejection.
- Premier production microphone crafted with Shure quality, ruggedness, and reliability
- Highly directional, uniform polar pattern optimized for distant pickup
- Modular design allows optimal performance in a wide variety of production settings
- Designed for extremely low susceptibility to radiated and conducted hum, GSM, and radio frequency interference (RFI)
- Superior common mode rejection
- Low self-noise and high output level
- Class A, discrete preamplifier provides transparent, extremely fast transient response with no crossover distortion and minimal harmonic and intermodulation distortion
- Selectable low-frequency response
- Lightweight, compact design accommodates prolonged operation, minimizing operator fatigue attributed to many shotgun microphones
- Aircraft-grade aluminum alloy construction resists wear and abuse
- Operates over a wide range of temperatures and humidity
VP89M: 50 to 20,000 Hz
- Shure VP83M shotgun microphone
- A89MC Protective Case
- A89MW Foam Windscreen
- A57F Microphone Clip
- 31A1856 5/8” to 3/8” Thread Adapter